LYNX-DEV knuj problem fixed

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: LYNX-DEV knuj problem fixed
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 16:56:06 -0500 (EST)

The webmaster at knuj fixed their bad html and lynx now processes their
order page without a problem.

Meanwhile, I played around with a patch in HTML.c to ignore nested form tags
(as they're supposed to be illegal anyway, and Netscape seems to do something
sensible with them).
The patch is included below.  Ignore it if you think it's a bad idea or if I
missed something.  This is only supposed to be error recovery.
--le

*** old/HTML.c  Thu Feb  6 16:31:42 1997
--- HTML.c      Wed Feb 12 16:13:03 1997
***************
*** 3387,3393 ****
        break;

      case HTML_FORM:
!       {
            char * action = NULL;
            char * method = NULL;
            char * enctype = NULL;
--- 3387,3401 ----
        break;

      case HTML_FORM:
!       if ( me->inFORM == TRUE ) {
!           if ( TRACE ) {
!               fprintf(stderr, "HTML: FORM tag nested within FORM, ignored\n");
!           } else if (!me->inBadHTML) {
!               _statusline(BAD_HTML_USE_TRACE);
!               me->inBadHTML = TRUE;
!               sleep(MessageSecs);
!           }
!       } else {
            char * action = NULL;
            char * method = NULL;
            char * enctype = NULL;
***************
*** 3507,3516 ****
            FREE(method);
            FREE(enctype);
            FREE(title);
        }
-       if (!me->text)
-           UPDATE_STYLE;
-       LYCheckForID(me, present, value, (int)HTML_FORM_ID);
        break;

      case HTML_FIELDSET:
--- 3515,3525 ----
            FREE(method);
            FREE(enctype);
            FREE(title);
+
+           if (!me->text)
+               UPDATE_STYLE;
+           LYCheckForID(me, present, value, (int)HTML_FORM_ID);
        }
        break;

      case HTML_FIELDSET:
;