Re: LYNX-DEV This blind user needs help

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV This blind user needs help
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 15:06:02 -0500 (EST)

> Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 10:24:54 -0600 (CST)
> From: Pierre Berube <address@hidden>
>
> I am useing lynx version 2.6 and for some reason I can not work on forms..
>
> the following is two order froms are my work.. I want them accessable to
> everyone.
>
> http://www.triprod.com/euord.htm
> http://www.triprod.com/dord.htm
>
> 8Now when I use lynx version 2.4.2 it works why?

I tried lynx 2.7 and 2.5 on this form (...euord.htm).  2.5 worked but
2.7 failed.  With 2.7 I got the following (or something like it) when I
pressed Send:

Redirection of POST content, P)roceed, see U)rl, use G)et, C)ancel

I hit P to proceed and got

Using http://www.triprod.com...
Alert!: HTTP/1.0 501 Not Implemented

and got the following page:

>                               501 Not Implemented
>
>    We are sorry to be unable to perform the method POST to non-script at
>    this time or to this document.

Is it the way lynx is compiled or is there a bug?
--le
;
;