LYNX-DEV http://www.peru.edu/~kincaid/lynx/changes26.html

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: LYNX-DEV http://www.peru.edu/~kincaid/lynx/changes26.html
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 18:03:24 -0700

I was just looking at Joe Kincaid's "changes" file, and think it is great. I
do have one suggestion:

reverse the order of changes to be most recent last. This way, someone looking
at them sees the changes in the order they were made.

For instance, looking at the bookmark stuff, you see several items about
tweaking multi-bookmarks which could leave someone unaware of this new
feature scratching their head in confusion. FInally, at the bottom of the
list, you find the note of the addition of multi-bookmarks.

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,