Re: LYNX-DEV Win32 Lynx

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Win32 Lynx
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 20:21:12 -0700

Wayne,

Nope, sorry, you can't disapoint me now! Hey, having a working lynx under W95
is great. If it takes a while to nail down some code incompatibilities for
W95, I am still _WAY_ ahead of where I was yesterday!

Lynx code was written for a real OS. The fact that it can be readily ported to
work at all on W95 is a testament to you and the writers of Lynx! Maybe by
the time we are ready for the next release, Lynx will work on W95 just as it
does now for unix and vms "right out of the box".

Thanks

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,