LYNX-DEV Bug / comment report in lynx 2.6

From: ehspier
Subject: LYNX-DEV Bug / comment report in lynx 2.6
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 11:08:46 GMT

Hi!

Just a comment that you may be interested to know :

          it should be left aligning.

eg

<center>

will give

                    Some text
                       More

When is should really be doing

                    Some text
                    More

Just a note. By the way, I think lynx is great, and I use it in
an xterm on my windows system in preference to booting up netscape.

Best, Emmet.

;
;