Re: LYNX-DEV Colored Lynx?

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Colored Lynx?
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 21:43:02 +0900 (JST)

>       I was wondering if Lynx was ever going to have support for colored
> links.  It would make it a lot easier to pick out the links if they were

Lynx supports color (and not just for the links) if you link to the slang
library, or apply Rob's patch set and link to either slang or ncurses.

Recent (yesterday?) posts to this list tell how to search the lynx-dev
archives.  A search like `lynx-dev color' will give you just tons of
information on color support for lynx.

__Henry
;
;