Re: LYNX-DEV Colored Lynx?

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Colored Lynx?
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 09:36:58 -0500 (EST)

> I don't know for certain, but I don't believe that changes have ever been
> wrapped into lynx as shipped to support color via the curses/ncurses
> libraries that support it.  If I am wrong, and probably even if I am not,
> I am certain someone will tell you how stupid I am in not knowing this.
Not as shipped.  RP's working on what I understand is a rather elaborate
scheme, so I'm maintaining my changes as a patch, and now that 2.7's released,
will put that into the queue.  I'll be updating my (much simpler) patch to
enable use of SVr4 curses (or ncurses) later today:

        ftp.clark.net:/pub/dickey/lynx

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden