LYNX-DEV redirection of POST content

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: LYNX-DEV redirection of POST content
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 18:04:27 -0500 (EST)

I just ran into this problem on another page:
        http://www.ledet.com/mailform.html
When I submit the form I get "Redirection of POST content, ..."
When I select G (use G)ET) it seems to work ok.
Lynx doesn't complain about the html.
Webtechs gives a few errors but doesn't complain about the FORM.

Is the the same problem that occurred in http://www.triprod.com/euord.htm?
(I.e., would it have the same cause?)
If so what should I suggest to ledet's webmaster?
--le
;
;