LYNX-DEV Thanks

From: rountree
Subject: LYNX-DEV Thanks
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 20:28:49 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

After a long evening of perusing the online help, I'm
afraid that I must report that I have

no questions.

Not a sausage.

To everybody who has helped compile, format, and maintain
the lynx help pages, thank you and well done.  I can find
what I need with a minimum of effort, the writing is clear
and unambiguous, and I'm discovering that the *why* of
what has been done is included more often than not.  Y'all
have really done a top-notch job.

And for everyone else:  Take the two minutes you would have
spent reading my questions and send good karma towards the
people who had already written down the answers.

Best,

Barry Rountree
address@hidden

;