LYNX-DEV Win32 Lynx

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: LYNX-DEV Win32 Lynx
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 09:46:50 -0500 (EST)

Bela Lubkin wrote:

> Ok -- then take that as a suggestion for the "sorting out" phase.  In
> fact, I had a similar feeling while reading through most of the patch.
> Most of what you did (not all) was within the possible range of
> variation for existing Unix systems, and could be done in a completely
> portable manner.  So that's my recommendation -- when you are testing
> for something missing, like SIGHUP, just key on whether it's missing.

Ok.  I am going to go back and classify the ifdef's between general, Win32
and DOSPATH needs.  Maybe the DJGPP port can use some of the mods as well.

Did anyone have a problem with my re-location of the bookmark variables?
It looked like a sane thing to do.

Oh, and has anyone tried it with NT or Win32's/Wolverine?

Wayne

;
;