Re: LYNX-DEV Accumulating lynx 2-8 patches?

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Accumulating lynx 2-8 patches?
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 18:37:46 -0500 (EST)

> As we learned with lynx 2-7, if we just accumulate email msgs with pointers
> to patches, things get out of hand rapidly.  Is anyone going to step forward
> and start building a auxilarly zip file full of replacement modules?
I believe Andrew offered to be a keeper-of-the-source, but it's not
been resolved who're to be the guardians-of-the-build.

(I intend to cooperate with whoever's to fill that role, since like tin,
my goal for lynx is to make the configuration stuff work so that the
people who're working on the neat features will have a wider audience ;-)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden