Re: LYNX-DEV post-2.7 ?

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV post-2.7 ?
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 09:50:32 +0900 (JST)

> Currently, I've 2 patches (one for color, one for auto-configure).  I've
> integrated some (but not all) of Jim's stuff.
>       lynx2-7-970217-auto.patch.gz

This is all so fantastic.  Thank you both again.  I'll be giving it a try
as soon as possible.  (Might not be so soon though because I'm patching
libc.s*.*.*, which is like walking on 1mm ice for me.)

>               configure --with-screen=ncurses
>               configure --with-screen=slang

Just to add, most of the non-sysadmins like me will be building in $HOME,
so those people may want to run with `--prefix=/full/path/name/to/~' and
`--exec-prefix=/full/path/name/to/~' to help with any install targets.

__Henry
;
;