LYNX-DEV DownLoading in background

From: pokh
Subject: LYNX-DEV DownLoading in background
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 23:05:27 +0500

  Is it possible to download a document in background using lynx ?

  If not, could you please add this feature in the next version
  of lynx .

  I have to download some documents which are very large. I cannot
  just sit in front of my computer for hours for waiting them to
  be downloaded.

  So if you can suggest some alternative way of doing it, I'll be
  really very grateful to you.

                       -pokh

;
;