LYNX-DEV Textarea fields

From: zatar
Subject: LYNX-DEV Textarea fields
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 11:16:27 -0600

I was looking around the Lynx web site, but I don't see anything about
how to enter more lines in a textarea field than are displayed.  You know,
like a feedback form that has 4 lines but in Netscape you can type in
as many lines as you like...  Does Lynx support this at all?  If not
I guess I'll have to find something else. :(

Trevor

;
;