LYNX-DEV slang question?

From: Lord Of the CLUTZ's
Subject: LYNX-DEV slang question?
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 18:32:05 -0500 (EST)

on the 15th I grabed the new lynx, and compiled it with slang (I've never
compiled any other version with slang) when I was setting up the colors
(at the bottom of the lynx.cfg)I found that the colors I was trying to use
weren't working right...
COLOR:0:lightgray:black
COLOR:1:cyan:black
COLOR:2:green:black
COLOR:3:green:blue
COLOR:4:yellow:gray
COLOR:5:brown:black
COLOR:6:magenta:black
COLOR:7:magenta:blue

so far the one's that I have found that don't seem to work properly are 4
and 5 (3 and seven might not work right I haven't found out what they are
yet, and there isn't much documentation on which one is what)

Does anyone have any Ideas?

Thanks
Fizz

;