Re: LYNX-DEV Patch for proper default port trimming in the v2.7 release

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Patch for proper default port trimming in the v2.7 release
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 23:07:20 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 19 Feb 1997, Foteos Macrides wrote:

>       Patch for the February 15, 1997 Lynx v2.7 release to:

AIEEEE!!  You are driving me crazy with these!  Is anyone getting the
patches assembled?

I am still trying to tweak the Win32 file handling and re-ifdef things so
I can make a Win32 and a 386 port out of the deal.  I have looked over a
portion of the DJGPP code and as I suspected it looks just a bit like
mine.  I just need TIME!  8-)

Wayne

;
;