Re: LYNX-DEV FONT color tagging

From: Alan Cox
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV FONT color tagging
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 08:31:51 +0000 (GMT)

> > Im in the middle of adding some proper color support to Lynx stuff, I've
> Excuse me???  Proper?  As opposed to style sheet based per-element colour?

Because the planet earth real world divison use <FONT color=""> not style
sheets regardless of any philosophical issues involved. The big problem
I've come across is quite funny. Everyone assumes that the background colour
is light and does stuff like

        <BODY bgcolor="FFFFFF">

which doesn't work so well with default white writing.

Alan

;
;