Re: LYNX-DEV Implementing CGI scripts with Lynx 2.6

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Implementing CGI scripts with Lynx 2.6
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 21:40:56 -0500 (EST)

Yes, your messages asking about how lynxcgi works have come through.

Sorry, I myself don't know.

You can validate that your messages are getting distributed by
checking the archive at FLORA.  Check http://lynx.browser.org for
a link there.

Go to "Lynx links" and find Subir's new "search the archives"
page.  I think Ben Sittler was talking within the last three
months about how much it has helped him in testing scripts to
use lynxcgi.  Or it may have been someone else.

Another tea leaf, for what it's worth, is that I believe that
Lynx invariably sends form data url-encoded.  I actually would
suspect that the parameter conventions are part of the CGI spec
and not Lynx-specific.

I ramble.

In any case, your mail is being distributed.

--
Al Gilman