LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.6 Download problems

From: Sara Bradley
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.6 Download problems
Date: 24 Feb 97 20:42:12 GMT

    I am unable to download via Lynx to my local drive if I am using
Rsh shell.  Everything looks as if it is working when I save to disk -
no error messages, however, the downloaded file is no where to be
found!
    If I use any other shell (ksh) the download works fine.

    Any clues as to what might be the problem with Rsh users and Lynx
2.6?

    Thanks,
    Sara Bradley
    Computer Programmer