LYNX-DEV Thank You to Fote

From: Tom Zerucha
Subject: LYNX-DEV Thank You to Fote
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 18:20:47 -0500 (EST)

Any support and maintainence is a thankless job.

I know you are frustrated and feel unappreciated, since most of the
message traffic deals with problems, or why a feature isn't there or
doesn't work like it should.

But I want you to know that at least you have one person who is very
grateful for the time you have put in.

You have gone beyond any reasonable expectation in your support of Lynx.

Please relax and take a rest, and let the rest of us struggle to get 3.0
out.  You deserve a break.  We need to learn more about the code.

But also remember that although most people here and elsewhere on the net
don't express it, everything you have done is greatly appreciated.

Again, Thank You.

address@hidden
finger address@hidden for PGP key

;