LYNX-DEV refreshing lynx.

From: Mariusz Frydrych
Subject: LYNX-DEV refreshing lynx.
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 23:55:01 +0100 (GMT+0100)

How to manage with autorefreshing in lynx?
I mean lynx v2.7 parses the line like:

but not respect it. It dosen't refresh the page !

I find out that lynx parses the line <meta ... "refresh" ...> because
for a relative URL it gives a message: "Alert!: Refresh URL not absolute"
Writting down absolute URL doesn't help.

What I am to change in configuration file or in source files
(to recompile them later) ?

I am a user of Linux 1.2.13 O.S. from Slackware v3.0.

                                        Mariusz Frydrych
                                        Faculty of Mathematics
                                        Lodz University
                                        Lodz, Poland