Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 3.0

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 3.0
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 20:21:47 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 25 Feb 1997, Scott McGee (Personal) wrote:

> In my opinion, these are some of the goals we should have for Lynx 3.0:
>
> Win32 fully integrated

I just compiled a Linux version of 2.7 using my Win32/DJGPP code.  I am
assuming that all is ok with the current code and will continue to be as
long as I am careful.

> Rob's color/style mods fully integrated

Rob's works for ncurses, right?  If so, I want in on that :-)

> auto configure stuff done

Well, I am sure this is important to someone.  I am afraid of it making my
life more difficult though.

> I am sure there was one other major area of work under way that I wanted in,
> but it has slipped my mind.

There was some kind of universal character support being done.  It sounded
fairly interesting.  I also liked the sound of passing the current
document URL to the (G)oto edit line.

Anything else?

Wayne

;