Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 3.0

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 3.0
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 11:04:40 -0500

I would like to suggest that at first crack someone accumulate all these
features/changes/etc. onto a web page somewhere.  Then as folk look
at the list and see one they want to byte off and chew on, they could
let someone know (so that 10 people don't run off to write the same code).

Similarly, as bug reports come in and are verified, the bugs should go into
a list awaiting someone willing to work on fixing them.

;