LYNX-DEV Win32/386 Lynx

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: LYNX-DEV Win32/386 Lynx
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 12:01:02 -0500 (EST)

All of my source work up to now is at:

http://www.fdisk.com/doslynx/wlynx/source/

It is lynx2-7 with Win32, DJGPP and FM bugfixes.  There is also an extra
zip each for the two ports that contains other libraries needed to
compile.

I hope I did everything right.  I am still real new at cleaning up my work
to distribute to others.  Touching all these files with DOS/Win tools
just makes it worse!  It compiled fine on my Linux box.

Wayne

;
;