Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 3.0

From: Rob Partington
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 3.0
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 19:41:55 +0000 (GMT)

T.E.Dickey wrote:

> > > Rob's color/style mods fully integrated
> >
> > Rob's works for ncurses, right?  If so, I want in on that :-)

And slang.  And curses if you don't want colour.  It'll also work with
something like the FWF text widget so you could have an X version of Lynx
which support font styles - assuming someone writes the interface.

> I'd like to see Rob's stuff also (my impression talking to him was that I
> should wait-and-see, but this is a good time to start integrating).

Well, after the horrendous weekend and beginning of the week, I'm back to
life (we just swapped our line from a 512k to a 2M link - that was fun,
changing providers on the other hand was not.)

Basically my mods are all over the place at the moment - I've been
gathering them all into one file, and tidying the code up.  It's a lot
nicer, but it's still not production yet.  It's almost there.
--
Rob Partington / address@hidden / address@hidden
;