Re: LYNX-DEV Win32/386 Lynx

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Win32/386 Lynx
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 18:27:11 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 26 Feb 1997, Hiram Lester, Jr. wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Feb 1997, Wayne Buttles wrote:
>
> > I hope I did everything right.  I am still real new at cleaning up my work
> > to distribute to others.  Touching all these files with DOS/Win tools
> > just makes it worse!  It compiled fine on my Linux box.
>
> The snake (and snake2) targets build fine, but snake3 won't build.  I just
> tried the standard source, though, and it also refuses to build for
> different reasons.  Your problems appear in the first file, and are as
> follows:
>
>         cc -c -o ../../Library/snake/HTParse.o -O -DDEBUG -Ae

I didn't make any mods to HTParse.c.  The only thing I did was to patch it
with Fote's mods using a DOS patch program just like I did with all the
other files Fote modified.  So if that is the only file that trips you up
I don't think it was introduced by me.

By the way, why do they call it snake?

Wayne

;