LYNX-DEV lynx-dev mailing list

From: Rob Partington
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 20:13:13 +0000 (GMT)

(Fote: apologies for the personal cc: - I've only just got back to
reading the lynx-dev mailing list and I thought a reply solely on there
would be at best out of context, at worst replying to someone who was no
longer reading it)

> [stuff about the person who accepted last september]

Yes, I'm well aware that my coordination of lynx-dev has failed miserably
so far - I can only apologise to the lynx-dev community and to yourself.

It was just a case of terribly bad timing - at the time I accepted, we
(Netlink) had plenty of staff, and a small amount of work.  Unfortunately,
soon after that, we lost a lot of staff and gained a large amount of
customers.  Result: me doing 3 jobs (and after December, a fourth was
added) leaving me no time for anything else.

However, now we have more staff to cope with the additional workload,
and now the major hassle of the month (the line move) is over, I've
finally managed to almost catch up on January's work.  With a bit of
luck, and the providence of the gods, I may be able to spare some time
for lynx work (and a social life).

Once again, apologies for my lack of coordination, but circumstances
conspired against it.
--
rob / address@hidden / address@hidden

--