LYNX-DEV dataset and/or frame specified is not valid

From: chang s l
Subject: LYNX-DEV dataset and/or frame specified is not valid
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 14:51:46 -0500

Hi,

Our lynx users behind a fire wall get an error shown in (B) when keying
in the statements shown in (A). When pressing "=", file and link info
are shown in (C). Our lynx users access external (non ornl.gov domain)
information via a CERN's proxy httpd server running on our site.

Could someone shed some light on why this is happening and on how to get
around the error?

Thanks.

(A)

% lynx
http://www.cigna.com/healthcare/docdira.html
(select) Physician Search
(select) Continue Search

(B)
                                                     Error in CGI
Application

                                  CGI Error

   The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete
   set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

The dataset and/or frame specified is not valid.

(C)                    You have reached the Information Page

Lynx Version 2.4-FM

File that you are currently viewing

   Linkname: Error in CGI Application
   Post Data: Frame=CIGNA.f2
   Post Content Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
   Owner(s): None
       size: 7 lines
       mode: normal

No Links on the current page