Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 3.0

From: Tom Zerucha
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 3.0
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 20:53:39 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 25 Feb 1997, Bela Lubkin wrote:

> Items to be held for later would include:
>
>   "real" table viewing (maybe easier with WWWLib 5 baseline??)
>   sideways scrolling
>   cookies persisting across sessions
>   onscreen representation of frames?

If you can do tables insitu, you can do frames.  Generally, a table
requires the stuff between <TD> and </TD> to be rendered in a smaller
rectangular area.  Although I prefer the current handling, frames *could*
be rendered with whatever renders tables (but maintaining the links and
only refreshing part of the display might bet interesting).

address@hidden
finger address@hidden for PGP key

;
;