Re: LYNX-DEV sending e-mail

From: Jason Baker
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV sending e-mail
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 12:07:53 -0800

On Feb 27, Samuel van Messel wrote:
> When I click on an e-mail address, I get a screen with a prompt for a
> name, address, something else and FINALLY a message. From then on you can
> type a message, press ^a-z ,hit return a thousand times,
>  hit the screen,
> pull your hair out,
> but nothing happens. Only if you press ^G you will cancel your message.

So, you mean right after it says...

 Please enter your message below.
 When you are done, press enter and put a single period (.)   <------
 on a line and press enter again.                             <------

I've heard of RTFM, but RTFS (screen) should be really redundant.

--
 address@hidden                         |   PGP key available
 Systems Administrator, Information Systems         |   from MIT keyserver.

      Pride, Envy, Greed, Lust, Wrath, Gluttony, Sloth, Netscapisms