LYNX-DEV improving "lynx -dump"

From: Huge Cajones Remailer
Subject: LYNX-DEV improving "lynx -dump"
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 14:01:19 -0800

You know right after you hit 'p' you get........

Save to a local file
Mail the file
Print to the screen

Well I really, really wish that right after you hitting 'p' you'd get....

Save to a local file
Mail the file
Mail the file, hyperlinks footnoted             <-- as in "lynx -dump"
Print to the screen

I kept my trap shut from 2.6 thru 2.7 even though for me that is the #1
most sought after fature.  Maybe I'm the only only one but someone
please tell me there are others who find this frustrating (especially on
my VT100 that has no cut-and-paste!!!)

1. '=' to determine the URL
2. exitting to the prompt ^Z
3. typing