Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 3.0 (process)

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 3.0 (process)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 23:22:36 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 27 Feb 1997, Scott McGee (Personal) wrote:

> Wayne, if you are ready for lynx 2.7-dev_a, and you want, I can
> host a copy here for both HTTP and FTP download.

I have been conversing with Klause who is working on integrating my
current stuff with a current version of everything he has.  After that I
guess someone should speak up and take the next turn.  Just call out when
ever someone has something to offer and I will re-try my ports.

I am going to look into making a sendmail clone so I can mail out of Lynx
and maybe try to sniff out the bugs in the DJGPP stuff.  This is important
stuff to my port but shouldn't impact progress since it will be more work
than Lynx modifications.

Wayne

;
;