LYNX-DEV Chartrans - forms

From: Hynek Med
Subject: LYNX-DEV Chartrans - forms
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 12:31:08 +0100 (MET)

Klaus, I have one more idea for you - how are the forms data translated?
I recall using your old patches against a traceroute gateway, and the
added charset parameter to content-type has puzzled the script so it
didn't produce any results.. Maybe it's a better idea to translate the
data for the forms to the character set of the document with the form?

Hynek

PS It's nice to see extra HTML entites like č beeing added..

--
Hynek Med, address@hidden

;