LYNX-DEV Latest Win32/386 Lynx info

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: LYNX-DEV Latest Win32/386 Lynx info
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 00:04:32 -0500 (EST)

I have updated my site to reflect the latest changes in Lynx development.
Klaus has been great in integrating my changes and I assume he will have
the absolute latest source available in a day or two (since I asked him to
modify a couple of things very receintly).  Watch lynx-dev for his update.

I have removed Lynx source and patches from the public areas of my site
because they were no longer the latest code.  I still have the extras you
need to compile Win32 and DJGPP versions at
http://www.fdisk.com/doslynx/wlynx/source.

The DJGPP version is paused until DJ can help me resolve a problem with
compiling HTTP.c.

Tonights (97-03-02) Win32 package (lynx_w32.exe) contains a version of
lynx2-7 compiled with Klaus's last source tree as of 97-03-01 along with
some new fixes of my own which have been submitted to Klaus for
inspection.  This latest exe is compiled with chartrans enabled as well as
the ability to spawn an external telnet, support for mailto including
forms and a bugfix for ftp.  It is available at
http://www.fdisk.com/doslynx/wlynx/

If you have any problems accessing the files, please main me direct.
Otherwise standard Lynx questions should be sent to the lynx-dev list.

Wayne

;
;