Re: LYNX-DEV Hmm..bug?

From: Benjamin C. W. Sittler
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Hmm..bug?
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 18:54:23 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 4 Mar 1997, Duncan Hill wrote:

> > > Not everyone agrees. That's why it's a build option.
>
> I seemed to have missed something in the docs..the keypress for saying
> yes to Quit can be defined at build time?  Or are you referring to keymaps?

From userdefs.h: (Lynx 2.7)

/********************************
 * If QUIT_DEFAULT_YES is defined then when the QUIT command is entered,
 * any response other than n or N will confirm.  Comment this out if
 * you prefer the more conservative action of requiring an explicit
 * Y or y to confirm.
 */
/* #define QUIT_DEFAULT_YES */

I have it commented out in my copy because it's intended for general
distribution. My personal copy, however, has it enabled.
--
Benjamin C. W. Sittler -- http://www.nmt.edu/~bsittler/

;