LYNX-DEV I need some beginner's information....

From: Jamie Lagarde
Subject: LYNX-DEV I need some beginner's information....
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 1997 19:46:03 -0600

Hello,

  I used lynx for the first time today, and I
was very impressed.  I am curious about what
lynx can and can't do.  I have used lynx 2.7,
and have run into some difficulty on certain
web pages.

1)  Is Java Script supported?  If not is it possible?

2)  Are frames supported?

Thanks in advance,

Jamie Lagarde
mailto:address@hidden