Re: LYNX-DEV Hmm..bug?

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Hmm..bug?
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 17:23:21 +0900 (JST)

> > > Not everyone agrees. That's why it's a build option.
>
> I seemed to have missed something in the docs..the keypress for saying
> yes to Quit can be defined at build time?  Or are you referring to keymaps?

Not the keypress or keymap, the behavior, i.e., if Lynx will exit on any
input to the prompt besides n or N, or exit only upon y or Y.  Leave the
following commented out in userdefs.h (the default) if you want the
conservative behavior.

 * If QUIT_DEFAULT_YES is defined then when the QUIT command is entered,
 * any response other than n or N will confirm.  Comment this out if
 * you prefer the more conservative action of requiring an explicit
 * Y or y to confirm.
 */
/* #define QUIT_DEFAULT_YES */

__Henry