Re: LYNX-DEV Re: How to compile telnet into lynx32?

From: Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: How to compile telnet into lynx32?
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 06:20:35 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 5 Mar 1997, Larry W. Virden, x2487 wrote:

> I know at one time NCSA had telnet clients for Mac users and Windows 3 users.
> It was supposedly a fair telnet.  Is there a telnet client from them for
> W95/WNT users?

I've been using a free terminal emulator under W3/W95 that does both
serial and Winsock connections (since Kermit95 is not free).  Look in:

http://www.vector.co.jp/authors/VA002416/teraterm.html

It has Vt100/VT320 as well as kermit and zmodem transfer capability.
Source is available.  Works nice with Lynx, too :-)

------
Don't feel you have to take any notice of me.

;
;