Re: LYNX-DEV one-screen lynx -help page proposal

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV one-screen lynx -help page proposal
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 14:10:45 -0700

Jason Baker <address@hidden> writes:

> Scott McGee (Personal) wrote:
>> Copyright (c) 1979, Lynx Developers Group
>                  ^^^^
>Heck, I'm just curious where you got the time machine from. ;)

Hmm, I didn't realize that anyone else knew I had one. Well, now that
you know, I might as well explain that in order to get anything done,
I use my time machine to send to work back in time to one of those times
that I was bored and had nothing to do. I was born in 58, and am already
up to 79, so, as you can imagine, I should have every last second of my
life used doing something usefull in a few more years. I wonder how I'll
ever get stuff done then?

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,