Re: LYNX-DEV screen attributes

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV screen attributes
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 11:20:54 -0500 (EST)

  From: address@hidden
  X-Personal_name: Philip Margush
  Subject: LYNX-DEV screen attributes

  Is there a configuration method to select colors or screen
  performance.  I don't seem to have a normal screen performance,
  but how does one know?

There are some color controls in lynx.cfg, and some comments
describing what they do.  But you probably need to delve into
what your terminal emulation program does with color codes to
really gain control of what is happening.

At Lynx links there is a page for searching the lynx-dev
archives.  You might want to try that.  The documentation on how
color works is a bit thin, and there have been some posts that
help; but to my understanding nobody has pulled it all together.

If you do find something that makes the situation easier to
understand, please tell me and I'll at least link to it from my
page.  I haven't see the "killer explanation" yet.

--
Al Gilman