LYNX-DEV Lynx Bug

From: IETTOWERS
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx Bug
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 1997 09:04:02 -0500 (EST)

From:   IN%"address@hidden"  "Subir Grewal"  8-MAR-1997 22:32:49.45

I have sent messages to several folks and keep getting passed from one
to another.  There is a lynx bug.  The lynx pprocessor gave me a message
of a symbolic stack dump and asked me to send a message to U of Kan.
They replied that I should write to subir.  Subir says to write to you.
All I want to do is report (as is my cyber duty) a bug lin lynx.  I have
enclosed the note I sent to Subir.  If you need more info, please let me
know.  If this letter is yet again sent to the wrong person, please
forward it yourself.
Thanks.
D. Phillips
address@hidden