LYNX-DEV dired support with non-anonymous ftp

From: deepakg
Subject: LYNX-DEV dired support with non-anonymous ftp
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 16:38:39 -0500 (EST)

Is there DIRED support available for non-local files, i.e.
for a directory listing obtained by non-anonymous ftp.
What I really want to do is to upload a file to a ftp server
using non-anonymous ftp to a remote server.  In Lynx2.6, the
DIRED commands do not get activated on an FTP directory and
in the list of changes made from 2.6 to 2.7, I could not
find it either.

Does anyone have any info on this?

--
Deepak Gupta