Re: LYNX-DEV Auto Configure

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Auto Configure
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 19:57:44 -0500 (EST)

> > I can get the auto verion to work by using -cfg to specify the lynx.cfg
> > that came with it, but otherwise it gives the error:
> >
> > Syntax Error parsing COLOR in configuration file:
> > The line must be of the form:
> > Like I say, 2-7 and 2-6 both work with this configuration. Maybe it has
> > something wrong with the slang support in this auot-config version.
> I'll check - it could be due to the SVr4 curses/color portion of my patch.
checked - right, it's due to my patch, suppressing "illegal" background values
(in this case white).  The real fix is going to be more than a one-liner, since
I was attempting to match the color scheme for slang.

(I'll fix it in the next day or so - right now I'm way behind preparing for a
code review).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden