LYNX-DEV Supported URL tags in Lynx?

From: Erik Haugsjaa
Subject: LYNX-DEV Supported URL tags in Lynx?
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 11:37:35 -0500

Greetings,

I looked all over the various lynx pages but could find the list of
supported TAGS.  Saw various mentions of the HTML3.0 DTD and HTML PRO,
but not the definitive list I was hoping for Does such a thing exist?
If so, could someone send along a URL or make a clear link on one of
the pages?

Thanks for your time,

Erik Haugsjaa - address@hidden
http://www.cs.umass.edu/~ehaugsja/