Re: LYNX-DEV New development code

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV New development code
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 09:47:39 -0500 (EST)

  From: "Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)" <address@hidden>

  I'll get going on a more complete INSTALL.autoconfigure doc.
  "INSTALLATION" should be replaced with a new doc based on configure.

What would you think of doing it in HTML?  I can see benefit from
having the helpfiles link to the Installation doc for more
information on things that vary between installations.

--
Al Gilman

;