Re: LYNX-DEV New development code

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV New development code
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 12:02:32 -0700

I tried the new ac-0.6 code, and it worked, but here are some things that
weren't quite right:

configure checked for ranlib, and dicided I didn't have/need one, but it was
still called in the makefile. (no biggie, just reporting in case you thought
you had it fixed)

after "make solaris" completed, the executable was not color capable. I didn't
see any reference to slang during the make either. Last time, it found and used
slang, but had a problem with my white background setting in lynx.cfg. This
time, it seemed to use plain curses.

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,