Re: LYNX-DEV Base Release

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Base Release
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 00:13:46 -0500

If we ever reach the point where there is more than the core file and
a module replacement file (say a series of patches, etc.) then I would
agree.  However, right now it's pretty easy to apply the fixes that are
available.

I would like to _strongly_ encourage those who are writing new lynx
features to supply bug fixes to the list applied to the core + current
bug fixed modules when ever possible.  This enables folk to run the
latest working version of lynx 2.7 until 2.8 starts to jell.

In it's current state, I'm not able to try out the new enhancements
to lynx since I can't get the configure to recognize my unavoidably non
standard layout of headers, etc.
;