Re: LYNX-DEV v2.7 bug fix update

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV v2.7 bug fix update
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 08:06:05 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 14 Mar 1997, Duncan Hill wrote:

> > > Oops!  Forget ftp.  Anyhow, 0-20 and 22-69?  (No direct Telnet allowed,
> > > right?)
> >
> > 25 is not ftp.
>
> As far as I can tell from looking at my /etc/services file, all Lynx needs
> to access is:
> 21 - ftp

For the record, let me clear up a couple things.  I *meant* to say 0-19
22-69 because ftp is 20 AND 21.  I wrote that letter in haste so I
wouldn't get flamed for leaving out ftp all together in the message before
it, and then it took 6 hours longer to get back to me from the list
(grrr)!  I guess I shouldn't have bothered.

Wayne

;
;