Re: LYNX-DEV Re: Win32 Lynx

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: Win32 Lynx
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 00:33:07 -0700

I too have kudos on the win32 lynx. Using the latest version, I have realadio,
image/gif, and application/wordperfect all working. image/jpeg is able to
start Paint Shop Pro, but then PSP fails to read the file.

Colors are great. Many things have improved.

I, like Hiram, would like edit to work. I also haven't figured out mail.

I did notice (after seeing Hiram mention it) that dragging and dropping
works, but also noticed that there is a lengthy (several seconds) delay
after the drop, before lynx will respond to keypresses again. Wierd.

How can I access a drive on another computer over the network. I don't have
anything mounted as a drive letter, just shortcuts from my desktop through
the network neighborhood stuff.

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,