Re: LYNX-DEV trademark (TM, not ®) in Lynx

From: Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV trademark (TM, not ®) in Lynx
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 05:47:14 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 14 Mar 1997, Klaus Weide wrote:
> > For the 0.3 release:
> Windows 95, right?  (I understand Wayne's port is supposed to
> also work on NT?)
Yes W95 on a 486 laptop.

> > ™ shows (TM)
> This shouldn't happen.  Have you really set display (C)haracter set to
> "MS Windows CP 1252" ?  'Coz I'd expect you to see an O-umlaut...

Yes, I did change this.  I tried both 1250 and 1252.  The reverse
video entry fields are hard to see on my laptop; is there any easy
way to change the cursor type?

------
Don't think for a moment this is going to be any better
just because I'm here.   It won't I can assure you.

;
;